Happy New Year to all my wonderful readers! It’s hard to believe another year has come, and gone. Some many of us I’m sure would agree the past several years have been like no other that brought challenges in so many areas of our lives. The time to me that forced upon personal growth whether one chose to have it or not.
Here are some thoughts that can help shape the future we are building right now.
- Do not allow the passed to form your future
- Do not empower fear to control your life
- Do not stress over what you cannot control
- Focus on the positive, negativity will only ruin you
- Focus on being productive, instead of busy
- Your past is just a story, and once you realize this, it has no power over you
- Do more things that make you forget to check your phone
- Accept the person you are now, so that you can grow into the person you want to become
Though times can be tough we are all fortunate in ways we may not yet see. We all have the power to create how we live our life. Give yourself the chance to be happy, remember you are strong enough to overcome it.
Take this time to reflect on your life with gratitude. May the coming year be full of grand adventures, and opportunities towards building a life of sustainable happiness, health, and wealth.
This is post 72 of 100, and is round 2 of the 100 Days To Offload challenge.